Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Night Tweets By: @Night_theAuthor

Night Tweets

By: @Night_theAuthor

#tad she wanted it bad so did I but I had to tease her so I laid her down and massaged her feet with oil I tasted her toes too then went up

#TAD I took my tongue back and then I went for her nipples they were sweet and firm I needed more and I had to Stephen felt his body tense up and Maria sucked harder, he looked down and thrust his body into her mouth even more #nightafterdark suck them

Maria kept the pressure on Stephen and licked his shaft slow and hard at the same time.

#nightafterdark Tia said nothing and just kept rubbing his d**k, she moved her ass like a snake and leaned her head back onto his shoulder.

#twitterafterdark she just came...it tasted so good "big daddy you liked that" I smiled and kissed her firm nipple body tensed up as I put the tip of my head in"mmm" she purred I kept easing it in until I was all the way softly

#twitterafterdark her pot of gold overflowed in my mouth as I drank her sweetness I never stopped making her feel that goodness

her body tensed up as I put the tip of my head in"mmm" she purred I kept easing it in until I was all the way inside her walls

growing harder now as she keeps sucking in and out "I want u inside me now" she says I pull out my manhood an #twitterafterdark she opens her mouth wider for me to enter I go in back and forth staring at her go to work..her head game is mean ease it in

her cell rings and we know its her man calling but we don't care I pull out my manhood and let her kiss it gently #twitterafterdark I keep that up until she collaspses on the bed I reach her valley of goodness and slip my fingers in to test the waters #twitterafterdark she likes it so I go deeper her hands are shaking and her body quivering her starfish is sweet to me and I lick it clean #twitterafterdark its all about her tonight and I make it known after turning her over I grab her hips and reach deep inside her w/my tongue

#twitterafterdark I licked every piece of her valley of goodness as she squirmed with delight I tasted that sweet honey and loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus