Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When you f*cked her..did you think of me?By @nighttheauthor

When it was right in your face..
Did you think of me?
I got hips, waist, and thighs..
But did you think of me?

You told me that I was the best
Then you f*cked on our bed.
I hate you so..I hate you!
I'd pull the trigger right now.

#fuckyou is my hashtag of love
You made me this way.
A bastard that doesn't know
Loyalty's father.
Yet you still in my face..nigga please!

You're good though..I admit.
That d*ck gives my body quivers.
When you f*ck me with the lights on..my bed sheets get dark..
Of love potion 69

I hate you... so much
I hate you
I hate you
F*ck me
F*ck me
I came.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus