Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A hot model who writes too..check out..Desire By @Lia_Viera

I had enough I get what I want no is not an option with me anymore. And I take what is rightfully mine, On my knees in front of u sucking that fat ass cock with such a desire. Licking every curve, sucking every inch. Gripping your full length. Letting you penetrate my soft swollen lips. Craving you. With every mouthful begging u. Needing you inside of me but not until I prove my point, my head game is sick. Makes you buck, curl your toes, takes you to bliss with my name escaping your lips. I'll suck the cum right out of you. I can feel the pulse in your cock, the timing getting more and more intense and I can't help but tease you how much more can you take. Not much more your moaning like crazy I can hear the growls and that's when I dig in and show you why its mine. Seconds pass and I feel you release I pull away and take what I've been craving for your cum all over my tits and lips I can't help but play in it. Taste it. feel it. Want it. You stare at me speechless and in awe at how I punished that chocolate dick.

Lia Viera
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lia-Viera/130933850303560

Model mayhem: 1670351


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus