Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phatty by Night The Author

I shaped it slow
Only the handprint
Could grip that phatty right
It overflowed her cup Of a thong.

Phatty..u know what it is
I'd take it slow and measure
The strokes I take are deep
You feel them when u sleep.

I must say..it's a phatty ma..
I'm not being rude
But real. I can't let u
Hold all that weight
And not let you know.

Be proud of what you got
No need to inject what's
Already from the motherland..
Its a gift..that phatty is yours.

Of course they look at you
With envy..your phatty makes
Them jealous with your
Natural curves and luscious hips.

Bring that phatty over here
I want to frame that masterpiece
Sometimes mama..
That booty is artistic and that Phatty is a masterpiece.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus