Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty Brown Girl for @KristinaDivine by Night The Author

You have that chocolate skin
That's sweet to taste.
Those brown eyes make me
Think of warm place.

Inviting me with those lips
To taste them would be sweet.
Pretty Brown Girl keep it that
Way..you have all the sexy parts.

It keeps me coming back to you
The way that smooth skin
Looks when u lay down there.
With a BBM pose I could frame.

Keep me guessing with your
Sexy style and sexy ways.
Your Kingston gangsta is so
Dancehall..like the ocean in
Jamaica.

Pretty chicks are always so fly
I can't have you..so I sit by the
Sideline and admire that swag.
So confident..a video vixen with
A mind that I would make love to..

Pretty Brown Girl..its all your
World to have. Keep dreaming..
Keep going.
Pretty Brown Girl the world is yours if you want it.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus