Friday, March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen..still winning by Night The Author

If Charlie Sheen were a drug
Would you take it?
Only a man with Ivory skin
Can be so disrespectful to the industry and stay winning.

Charlie Sheen is a metaphor
He stays winning in the Front of the bus..while
Blacks actors stay in the back.

A milli a week..that's winning
Take it how you want..homeboy
Is the DEA on coke..crack..?
Ask Charlie Sheen..he's winning.

How do I start winning Charlie?
I've done everything right..but
I'm never on the Oscars..
Charlie Sheen is still winning.

He knows the game..he plays it.
What are the rules?
Oh yeah..this game isn't for everybody..its for members only.

I'm following you too Charlie
A million+ followers..you still winning. I gotta know how..and why..
Charlie Sheen is still winning.
twitter.com/night_theauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus