Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Part-time Friends..Secret Lovers featuring @missdmvfinest



by Night The Author
Chapter 1-Breakfast
Atlanta 9:00 am. Saturday.
When I got up and saw Brenda lying there naked I couldn't really remember what happened. I knew the night before was exciting. I remembered her girlfriend Yvette coming over, but after that its a blur. "Mmmm". Brenda rubbed herself on the warm ebony sheets..maybe she still felt me inside her from last night.
"Hey you". I looked up and walking through the our bedroom door was Yvette, wearing a thong and tank top. "Wait a minute..what the fuck happened last night Yvette!". I said sternly. She looked back at me puzzled, holding a half eaten pop-tart with the strawberry jam smeared on her bottom lip.
"John..you knew what were doing and I can't wait for you to do it again. You fucked us both so hard last night. I came..your wife came. You came in both our mouths..I mean you're a King". Yvette smirked and came and sat at the foot of the bed.
I looked at the haze of sunlight coming through the shades. It gave me a vision of her silhouette that made her look even more tempting.


"I just can't remember shit!. Maybe I had too much to drink. Ciroc..Grey Goose. I don't know." I looked at Yvette staring out of our penthouse in Downtown Atlanta. She bent over ever so slightly trying to make me recall how her cafe latte body can make my manhood start to scream.
"Good Morning" said my wife Brenda. She looked at Yvette and smiled. I just stared in amazement. "So what's for breakfast Yvette..I see you started with the poptarts already". Brenda walked over to Yvette still naked and came up behind her. I stared in amazement at this dream. I could feel my throbbing in my boxers growing.
"So I started eating already..do you want some?" Yvette asked Brenda. Brenda motioned for Yvette to get on the floor..it was so fast I almost missed it. Now I was standing. I knew that Yvette was my secretary, I once had an affair with, but this was all new to me.
"Let me..no..open it like that..yeah..like that.." Brenda said to Yvette as she laid down on the plush carpeting.
My wife began to kiss Yvette's thighs and caress her breasts at the same time. I couldn't help but to pull out my johnson and begin to rub its head ever so slightly.
"Brenda..eat me like you did last night baby..oh gosh..please..mmm" Yvette began to squirm as my wife, Brenda, went to task on her clit. She sucked and hand caressed her ass. I walked closer now, to get a better look.
Once I moved in to see better..I saw it all. My wife, Brenda, naked eating my secretary out. Brenda was so into it. Her mouth fully into Yvette's pleasure pussy, while her other hand pleasured herself.
I couldn't take anymore. Brenda's ass looked so juicy and succulent..I had to get in on this action. "Hey Honey..that's exactly what you did last night..I love it!" Brenda said with a mouthful of Yvette's clit. I still didn't recall, but who cares now! I slid out my dick ever so slightly not to disturb them. "John..yes baby..please..stick it right in my pussy..please..oh yes honey..its so right!" Screamed Brenda.
I rubbed the tip of my johnson against my wife pussy..it felt like a waterfall. So I pushed it in and felt the her vaginal walls close in and grip me like a stell clamp. "Brenda..shit baby..this feels so good." I looked at Yvette, her head back both hands grasping my wife, Brenda's hair. "Mmmm..Mr. Williams your wife..mmmm..sucks this pussy sooo good..oh..my..mmm." Yvette moaned.
I continued stroking my wife, my hands fully gripping her perfect ass. "John..oh honey..fuck me..yes..fuck me..and your secretary! I know you slept with the bitch, that's why she's here! I hate you..so much..now fuck me you asshole!"Brenda screamed.
She knew..but it didn't matter anymore. Its only right that she's here now getting fucked by me. "I'm sorry baby. I love you. And I'm gonna..Brenda baby..I fucking love you..I'm..I'm.." I stumbled over my words. My load felt so large. I couldn't hold it back. "Brenda..I'm going to cum!" Once I said that they both stopped. Yvette got up and pulled my dick out from Brenda's wet pussy.
"Yvette..what the fuck!" I said excited and upset. "Baby..we got you" Yvette said between a smile"
I looked down and they were both at my feet stroking my johnson. My wife and my secretary. "Brenda..oh shit..Yvette..I'm gonna..I'm gonna..oh..here it..ahhhh...ahhhhh!"
They both sucked my load clean off my dick taking turns. I collapsed on the floor as they kept sucking me off.
Brenda stared at me and said.."So honey if you ever cheat on me again..the next time..Yvette will be here and so will my sister."

ziti -ceo/publisher of blackurbantimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus