Friday, June 15, 2012

Work Wifey by Night The Author f/ @missdmvfinest



chapter 1
Copy room - power records studio
Atlanta, GA 6pm

The night was still young in downtown atlanta. Sherice was exciting and sexy as hell. Her brown skin always made me excited especially when she wore the low cut blouse. "Mr. Powers, I finished the files for all of the new artists. I sent an email blast out to our members as well." Her chest sat up like two melons waiting to be licked, I let her catch me staring and kept her intrigued by my eyes. The idea that a man can own a record company and not be tempted is wrong and right. I seeked out something a bit more exciting. Yes..I have the perfect life, by being the youngest 26 year old music executive who also owns all of the masters to the hottest artists in the industry. Married..threee beautiful kids and a wife that used to be in the industry. Its the perfect life for some. I can’t complain, but I do sometimes. Like right now..I’m trying to check over the sales numbers for digital music and I have this young succulent dime piece working here when I’m trying to work.


“Mr. Powers..do you think I’m pretty?” Sherice said..grinning ever so slightly. I couldn’t help but to notice how she made the statement while leaning over my desk filled with budgets, video reviews, tablets, and checks that needed to be sent to artists. I looked out of my window seeing a crimson night sky that was not quite night time. I turned to Sherice and looked her up and down..basically like she was a piece of filet mignon. She turned around like a ballerina in a recital and showed off her curves of thickness that came from a mixture of being cuban and african. “You aight” I said lying. I couldn’t let Sherice know that I had been picturing her bent over my desk for weeks now since she started last month. “I mean..you have a look that’s not bad” “not that I’ve been looking or anything”. “Mr. Powers..we are adults..I mean I’m 21. I know you’re not checking me out. You’re a married old guy..duh.” Sherice smiled and turned around slow enough so that I could admire every inch of her 5’8 frame. Her dress fit her like a glove and she kept her body tight by going to the gym everyday. “Ken..I mean Mr. Powers..I’m going to the copy room for those files you asked me to get. Can I have a boost?”. Sherice walked into the copy room and I followed behind admiring the view of her round backside..that seemed to dance as she walked in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus