Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Been H.A.M by Night The Author

Yall already said that
Get that crown off that Wack track. Who was HAM? who was real?
Can't understand when rappers
Steal flow...don't know
So I write and light my way
With Halogen lyrics
That bust back like Ninos
These hos only want one thing
Can think don't have
All that paper swag.
Keep ya flow, hot not
Don't think so, told yo Soy caliente
Spanish
Been HAM
Been pork
Never needed
a clearport
To prove my worth
Get my dreams
Got this degree
And it means
More to me than
A Lambo ever could
Young people I wish you would
Dream big
Dream beyond
Dream far
Not just what your
Teachers on.
I've been HAM
Since I was brought
In a slave ship
To this land.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus