Saturday, January 15, 2011

Drunk Sex by Night the Author

It was the other night...
I think. We had shots..
You took backshots. I came you..oh shit ma!
You swallowed

That drunk is too nice..
That drunk makes for
Memories of erotica..
Grinding and riding..
When he called..I picked up.

My bad..forgot to tell you..
He said "Fuck you" I laughed..
I told him "I already did."
Your ring looks ready to pawn

You tried to ceelo green that
Clown. But you got fucked
Instead. Its cool ma..
Let's continue..no hands
Yeah like that.

Oh yeah..drunk sex Gotta luv it..you love it
Drunk sex..gimme that..
Ok..right there..ok..
Just remembered he said
"The weddings off.

Gotta love drunk sex.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus