Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#Studio Head- A day in the life of...By Night the Author


STUDIO HEAD-A day in the life of...
BY NIGHT THE AUTHOR


5 am.. still here.. no beats
Its just studio head all day
I said "Don't you get tired of it"
Her mouth was so full..she just looked
up, and smiled.

The producers gone..don't like dude
Thinks he's the shit, haha..studio head
who told you to stop, oh..ok..a little air
Breath then..I never said to take it
all in. you a champ though.

Studio head..met her after the show
Called the crew to bring her by
the track is done, getting paid
at least $100k per..so I'm good
When its time...oh shit..wait..damn ma

That Studio head got me nice
that little something extra on
the track..yo..yo! WTF..no teeth ma
Studio Head..clean it up
I got you..oh yeah ma..
The D Train is that way..Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus