Monday, June 6, 2011

Gil-Scot back... Gil -Scot Back! Answer to Tupac's Back by @meekmill+@rickyrozayby Night The Author

Gil-Scot Back Gil Scot Back
Spitting poetry tight
Screaming Gil Scot back
Revolution not televised
I ride with lyrics wide
Open off memory
You hating me Screaming Gil-Scot back
Slavery still exists
Check the 13th
Brothers in prison
Rappers glorify to die
I ride for empowerment
To better men
My pen is an oasis
For this lyrical drought
Of hoes, kicks, and weak flows
Scream with me
Gil-Scot back Gil Scot back
Bring relevance back
To hip-hop
Screaming Gil Scot Back.
I got my mind on a paper chase
Chasing the paper
That states I motivate
On a degree..
The mic is a tool
So I use it to school
Those kids who
Don't the biz.
Got the pen in
My hand..
Screaming Gil Scot Back!!
twitter.com/night_theauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus