Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Whispers on naked skin by Night The Author @BeeTeethePR #twifey #poetry

The volume was low..
Near her backside..
So I turned it up.
Whispering sweet compliments
To every curve of..
Her nubian body.
I kept going..
Making her beg me..
To stop or finish.

I gave a smirk satisfied..
That she was thirsty for more.
She stared into my soul
Begging me to wet
Her appetite of passion.
My whispers on her..
Naked skin kept going.

Throughout the night..
I kept the conversation
With her body going.
I spoke to every inch
Of her thick frame..
Speaking to some..
Of her body more than the rest.
In the end..our whispers..
Came to a climax..
And our conversation..
Was over..for now.
twitter.com/night_theauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus