Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The #whatif series. Tupac survies 1994 Quad Studios shooting then gives an interview *in his own words* by Night The Author

I'm not dead or could never be killed. I live for drama. Thug life is what I breathe and die for this right here. When I feel death I can tell who its coming for..when you feel your pain its over, but not tonight. You think they was gonna get Pac..nigga you must be crazy! I'm a real G. I'm about to go in the pen right now, so I'm not afraid to die. Not tonight though. Big was there..and Puff too. Those dudes are real and I know nothing was gonna happen to me with them there. I know..I know. You think just because we had a little beef things wasn't straight? I knew it! I knew it! Media devil! You people love to put us out there as ignorant brother killing each other. Its not going down like that homie. I'm gonna serve this time and then I'm coming out with my next album under Bad Boy.
What you didn't know!? Yeah homie..I'm here at Quad studios to sign the paperwork. My crew Big Stretch and the Outlawz already handled that fool who tried to jack us!
Can you imagine..me and BIG on the same label? I mean that's history right there. Anyway..keep recording..I got time. Let me kick a little something..its called "What if". What if my enemies could see clearer/the picture said Pac's dead/but I got something for ya/a little passage by wayside/my homie Big took the alibi..yo..yo..I don't want to say anymore..its for my next album on Bad Boy ya'll..its called "What If!" Stop the tape. I'm out..Bad Boy forever ya'll.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus